FM TV Listener with Neck Loop
FM TV listener with neck loop for people who are hearing impaired
FM TV Listener digital reveals a new quality of audio transmission from the TV set, hi-fi system, PC or other devices to the under-the-chin receiver. It has unrivaled connectivity (Direct Audio, Toslink Infra-Red & Microphone) and the ability to adjust the volume and tone of the sound to your specific requirements.
The 2.4 gigahertz frequency band permits wireless transmission of high bit rates without compression. In connection with the intelligent audiological speech frequency generation, this results in a remarkably clear and clean sound reproduction in CD quality, safe and completely without any interference.
The FM TV Listener set contains the transmitter and receiver as well as all necessary connection cables and adapters.
The receiver has fully adjustable Volume, Tone and Balance controls which do not affect the sound source.
As standard the ergonomically designed under-the-chin receiver comes with two earpiece types, the standard shape and a tapered shape for smaller ear canals.
The earpieces of the under-the chin receiver can be pivoted. This ensures their safe fit in your ear even when you change your body posture.
- Transmission method: digital radio (stereo)
- Carrier frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Audio frequency transmission range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Distortion factor: < 1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Work range: 0° C – 55° C
- Operating time per battery pack: approx. 6 h
- Battery type: Li-Polymer approx. 240 mAh
- Number of battery packs: 1
- Charge time: approx. 5 h (2.5h for 90% charge)
- Maximum volume: approx. 125 dB (A)
- Weight: approx. 58 g
- Power consumption: approx. 4.5 VA
- Power supply: 12 Volt DC
- Power supply mains unit: 100-240 Volts 50-60 Hz
- Weight: approx. 43 g
- Range: up to 45 m